Lighting News Day 2 at LightFair
Modular International is closing out 2021 with a continued concentration on customization, adaptability, and superior attention to detail. With over 35 years of industry knowledge, it is time we talk about our product development a bit more.
Historically known for the development of the original multiple-lamp family of fixtures known as “Modular Multiples®”, Modular International offers a comprehensive portfolio of interior and exterior fixtures to design professionals covering numerous building sectors. New for 2021, Modular International is proud to introduce Converter™, a pendant fixture with application possibilities for the medical, higher education, hospitality, and corporate building sectors as well as residential applications.
Converter™ offers architects, engineers, and lighting designers with the ability to have uplighting, downlighting, or any combination in between with Bluetooth® motorized reflector articulation. Reflector material is offered in aluminum or acrylic and can be finished with either powder coat or anodized finishes or custom graphics to seamlessly integrate into your design and meet client expectations. Converter™ has independent or synchronized CCT tuning from 2700K to 5000K and 0 to 100% dimming with an integrated 48-volt DC constant voltage driver, all controlled within a simple application for android devices. Converter™ also offers multifixture zoning with the ability to address individual fixture functionality.
While Converter™ is the newest product showcased this year at LightFair, Modular International is known for a lot more:
- Our Archeitectural Plug-In System allows design professionals the ability to mix-and-match components to create elegant and flawless lighting solutions to meet complex design challenges.
- Interior spaces are only the beginning; create distinctive, dramatically illuminated exterior spaces with our custom-engineered exterior lighting solutions and work with us to create something truly remarkable and noteworthy for your current or future projects.
- With our line of Modular Multiples®, design professionals have full freedom to customize any of our multiples futures to meet the most challenging or restrictive of design conditions.
- Modular International’s meticulous material selection and manufacturing standards provide the perfect palette for design professionals looking for exceptional quality in their product selection and customization all in one.
- For over 35 years, Modular International has held exceptional collaboration relationships with the world’s leading architects, lighting designers, and engineers and continues to support the design community with innovative and industry-leading products and design support.
Globally headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Modular International complies with BAA standards and is proud to manufacture our lighting products in the USA. With a worldwide network of experienced agents and distributors, Modular International is well positioned to help design professionals everywhere achieve brilliantly illuminated spaces.